Miss Day Seven? Not a problem.
Just click this button to jump back and visit Day Seven first:
Day 8: Does It Fit?
These last few days have been nothing short of TOUGH, I know that much already.
You’ve done a lot of work, let’s make sure it’s worth it.
Day Eight: Bonus Content
It’s time to pause and reflect (again)
You’re probably very much used to this process at this point but today we’re not going forwards until you’re COMPLETELY happy with your progress until this point.
Here are some starting points of your reflection today:
- Are you happy with your goals? If you started taking action today, would you be satisfied?
- Do they align to your Massively Transformative Purpose?
- Do they align with your personal values and beliefs?
- Are the goals relevant to your new passions?
- Are they just goals or are they growth-oriented?
- Will they help you towards the life that you’ve always dreamed of living?
If you think ‘no’ to any of these questions, that’s a good thing because you can start to apply my Miracle Formula for the goal setting process:
The Miracle Formula Of Goal Setting
I know, it sounds a little TOO extreme, but it involves 4 key steps:
The simple idea being that in order to set goals, you’ll reflect on previous experiences, adjust your course or direction, improve your actionable process and start making practical progress – REPEAT!
If you can keep this in mind going forwards, you’ll be able to move much faster through the goal setting process but this can also be applied to many other places and areas too.
Use today to complete a cycle of the formula and prepare to start taking action tomorrow.
(You’re welcome to use the simple tick-box grid provided in your handbook too, if you’d like to quickly check in with each goal – it’s on page 15!)
YOUR TASK TODAY:
- Check In With Your 2021 Focus List (Do your goals support or contract your areas of improvement?)
- Spend Time In DEEP Reflection (Use the above questions as prompts!)
- Finalise Your First List Of Goals (These will be stacked with intrinsic motivation, point in the direction you’d like them to, resonate with you and your life overall and actually EXCITE you to begin)
That’s your mission for the day.
This is Day Eight of my complete Goal Setting Blueprint.
You’ve come a long way in just one week. Solidify that today.
Let’s make 2021 the BEST year of your entire life.